Speakers And Trainers
High Conflict Institute provides speakers to groups and organizations regarding Understanding and Managing High Conflict People in any setting, and related topics. Our speakers provide keynote addresses, workshops and seminars from 30 minutes to three hours. We also provide training sessions of 3 hours to 2 days for professionals, with an emphasis on learning and practicing advanced skills for managing high conflict clients, employees, and others.
Our speakers and trainers include highly-experienced professionals in conflict resolution, law, mental health, mediation, human resources, business and government. We are available worldwide, with speakers based in the United States, Canada and Australia.
Our fees are based on the nature of the event, the length of the program and the background of the speaker. For more information about our speakers, please visit our Speakers Page or to schedule a speaking or training event, please call us at 619-221-9108. Please do not contact our speakers directly; we will assist you in making arrangements.
We have provided speaking and training events regarding managing high conflict people to approximately one hundred organizations in the past seven years, including the following:
- Human Resources Department, Intel Inc.
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Social Security Administrative Law Judges
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Office of the District Attorney of San Diego
- U. S. Navy National Medical Center
- Human Resources and Campus Security Departments, Mount Royal University, Calgary, Canada
- Mississauga Municipal Code Enforcement Officers, Mississauga, Canada
- National Mediation Conference, Perth, Australia
- Human Resource Professionals, Railcorp National Railroad, Sidney, Australia
- Social Workers in Family Mediation National Conference, Malmo, Sweden
- International Academy of Law and Psychiatry International Conference, Paris, France